Sunday, August 1, 2010

School Year is Starting Soon!!

I am so excited about Oceanside Elementary starting up. It brings me back to when I was working at a private school here in Florida. I remember actually being happy about waking up for work. I loved my job. I am getting those same feelings I would normally always get when the new school year would start. New everything, new paper, new pens, pencils, supplies, books, etc.! The fresh smell of newly decorated classrooms and hallways was always looked forward to.

I have a lot of different things planned this school year and one thing that I am really counting on is being able to finish the school year at Oceanside. I know it's a strange request, but we all now how much RL tends to creep up and it's especially going to get crazy for me towards the end of the year when Cree comes to see me in Florida and then I go back to California with him for at least a month. I just don't want to let anyone down and really work hard for my best friends and for the students. Regardless, I'm looking forward to it and we'll take one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment