Friday, July 2, 2010

Spending time with my family.

I love being with my family. They each hold a different place in my heart and pull on so many melodic chords when I'm with them. My day has been eventful and full of fun.

Yesterday was almost a blur and the one thing I remember about it was my kids making cupcakes. They of course made a huuuge mess. Joshy did the icing and Keirbear made the batter. She decided it would be great fun to make daddy and Joshy special cupcakes, sooo she added a kiss and confetti. We can't forget the confetti.



Keirsten is a genius at making baked goods. Well she is my lil baker and everything else there is that this world has to offer. She truly wants to be everything when she grows up. I love that about her.
Today marked a pretty special event. Our lil boy, Joshy, spent the day shopping for 50L Friday items for kids with Lola and he also set up his room. Cree and I were so happy and I know he was as well.
Our family also headed to Lainey Gilman's birthday party today. It was dino themed and some how Cree and I ended up dressed as Barney and Betty Rubble. It was exciting. It's a shame I accidentally fell asleep.>.>

Afterwards, Joshy and I headed home and spent some relaxing time doing nothing at all. Well I worked on some pictures and he played up in his room. 

 

I don't know what I'd do without my Keirsten and Joshy. <3 Tomorrow morning we are headed to a weekend vacation with the Gilman's. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment